The 10th edition of The Headies, hitherto scheduled to hold on Wednesday December 30, 2015 has now been moved by two days.
The organizers announce that the highly anticipated show will now hold on New Year’s Day Friday, January 1, 2016.
This edition of the awards also took a new stand on what guests should wear for the event, here are the DO's and Don'ts for the big night
– Do come dressed like you are attending a big party or a rave.
– Jeans, shorts, trainers are all accepted.
– Do pay close attention to your tickets as it contains vital information such as parking location, color code of seats.
– Do make sure you place your car sticker on your car detailing car park location. It can be found as part of your ticket package.
Do make sure your arrival is prompt as we start right on time.
– Do not smoke in the auditorium
– Do not come with video cameras
– No tuxedos, ball gowns, long gowns, ties and suits.
– Do not bring unauthorized plus ones as they would not be allowed into the venue.
– Do not bring personal vehicles to the venue. All vehicles must be at allocated car parks.
– Do not bring children to the event.
The postponement adds another opportunity for the organizers to deliver an event many expect to be truly remarkable.
The Headies 2015 is hosted by Kaffy and Bovi, with performances from 2Face, Vector, Falz, Iyanya, Seyi Shay, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Simi, Victoria Kimani, Eva Alordiah and more.